Our team of specialists and staff believe that informed patients are better equipped to make decisions regarding their health and well being. For your personal use, we have created an extensive patient library covering an array of educational topics. Browse through these diagnoses and treatments to learn more about topics of interest to you. Or, for a more comprehensive search of our entire Web site, enter your term(s) in the search bar provided.
As always, you can contact our office to answer any questions or concerns.
These are a few of our favorite links that we use often in our offices. Please remember that all information on websites, blogs, and social media is not medical advice. Nothing replaces a visit to your podiatrist.
American Podiatric Medical Association: http://www.apma.org
American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeon's consumer website: http://www.foothealthfacts.org
American Diabetes Association: http://www.diabetes.org
- Wear dry cotton socks, and change them two or three times a day if necessary.
- Wear dry shoes that allow air to circulate around your feet (tight, enclosed, moist shoes contribute to fungal toenail infections).
- Wear shower sandals or shower shoes when you are at a public pool or shower.
- Don't share shoes or socks with others.
- Don't share nail clippers or nail files with others.