Happy fall! On this first day of autumn, we are ready to toss aside sandals and flip-flops for this fall's latest and greatest shoes. Hot on the runway for this season were classics with a twist. Here's our list of must have shoes:
1. Booties. If you're only going to buy one new pair of shoes this season, booties are your best bet- you can dress them up or down, and they look hot while still being practical.
2. Sexy pointy heels. This trend is probably inspired by the fashion of Mad Men (think sexy secretary!). These shoes are also perfect for work.
3. High heeled loafers. Ok, so not everyone is going to like this trend. Some comments have been that they look like granny shoes. But seriously, would granny wear a 2 inch heel and rock them with a pair of skinny jeans?
4. Snakeskin print. You don't have to purchase shoes that have real snakeskin; make the choice to go faux! They make an outfit seem cooler, go with just about anything, and there are a lot of options this season.
5. Preppy shoes. Feel studious and fashionable with classic shoes that are good in every season!
If you have a foot problem or injury, call one of our six locations to make an appointment.
Connecticut Foot Care Centers
Podiatrists in CT